UberScoot 1600w 48v Electric Scooter by Evo Powerboards
Quantity In Stock:
Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters, comes the superior range of UberScoot Powerboards, formerly Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Powerboards has taken a technological leap and is loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
The Uberscoot 1600w is the most powerful electric scooter we carry. Featuring an economy mode button to slow down acceleration and top speed to conserve battery life for those long rides. Powered by 48 volts and a 1600 watt motor, there won't be a hill you can't conquer! Comes standard with a quick-release seat, foldable locking frame, front and rear lights, large 11-inch knobby on-road/off-road tires, and key ignition, this scooter does not disappoint!
- Drive System: Chain
- Motor: 1600 Watt (Brushless)
- Batteries: Four 12V/12AH (48-volt system) Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- Economy Mode Button - Conserve Battery Life
- Front and Rear Lights
- Battery Life: 250 cycles
- Charger Included: Yes
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
- Tires/Front: 11-inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Tires/Rear: 11-inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Max Range: 12 miles per charge (weight dependant)
- Seat Included: Yes, Quick Release
- Foldable: Yes, Posi Lock
- Carton Size: 49x13x19 inches 122 lbs
- Product Size: Length 49 in, Height 43 in, Width 25 in
- Product Weight:117 lbs
- Folded Dimensions: 46x25x21 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the top speed?
Top Speed is about 30 mph with the speed limit wire disconnected. Otherwise about 20 to 25 mph.
llithium battery ?
The batteries are sealed lead acid.