MotoTec X5 250cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The MotoTec X5 250cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike is the latest generation of 250cc mini bike engines are faster, torquier, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Electric start, improved carburetor, and all of the standard safety features, support, and reliability that MotoTec provides.
X5 250cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike features responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling, and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect choice. Simple to ride, electric start, and 5-speed manual shifting with the clutch lever.
MotoTec X5 Dirt Bike is suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any outdoor environment.
Built Solid, this X5 250cc Dirt Bike can handle any off-road riding. A chrome alloy frame, with real outdoor rubber tires, separate these bikes from similar products.
- Motor: 250cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled (ZS232)
- Displacement: 232.6 ml
- Max Power: 16 HP @ 7000 RPM
- Max Torque: 12.5 ft-lb @ 5000 RPM
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Transmission: Manual Wet Multi-Plate with Clutch Lever (1-N-2-3-4-5)
- Engine Start: Electric Start & Kick Start (12v battery)
- Carburetor: PE30
- Drive Train: #520 Chain (T, T Sprockets)
- Fuel Tank: 6.5 Liter / 1.72 Gallons
- Wheelbase: 1320 mm
- Front Tire: 80/100-21 (21 inches)
- Rear Tire: 100/90-18 (18 inches)
- Seat Height: 900mm
- Max Rider Weight: 260 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 325mm
- Frame: Central Tube High Strength Steel Frame
- Front Forks: Inverted Hydraulic Adjustable Forks 51x54x830mm, Travel 180mm
- Rear Shock: 450mm None-Adjustable Shock, Travel 90mm
- Swing Arm: 560mm Steel
- Rims: 1.6x21, 2.15x18 Aluminum Gravity Cast
- Front Brake: Dual Piston, 240mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Single Piston, 240mm Disc
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 79x32x47 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 232 lbs
- Box Size: 67x18x34 inches
- Box Weight: 298 lbs
- Spark Plug:
- Engine Oil: Summer, Winter
- Top Speed: mph (with adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: miles per tank
- Recommended Age: 16+
- Max Rider Weight: lbs
- Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.