MotoTec X4 150cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike Black
**This Item Will Not Ship To California**
The MotoTec X4 150cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike - The latest generation of 150cc mini bike engines are faster, torquier, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Electric start, improved carburetor, and all of the standard safety features, support, and reliability that MotoTec provides.
Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any outdoor environment. Built Solid, this bike can handle any off-road riding. A Chromalloy frame, with real outdoor rubber tires, separate these bikes from similar products. Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling, and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect choice. Simple to ride, electric start, and 5-speed manual shifting with the clutch lever.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include – Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High-Quality Suspension for a smoother ride - High Grade Starting Components - Chromoly steel frame - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
- Motor: 150cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled (CB150D)
- Displacement: 144.6 ml
- Max Power: 8.6 HP @ 8500 RPM
- Max Torque: 7.37 ft-lb @ 7500 RPM
- Compression: 9.2:1
- Transmission: Manual Wet Multi-Plate with Clutch Lever (1-N-2-3-4-5)
- Engine Start: Electric Start & Kick Start (12v battery)
- Carburetor: Nibbi PE28J
- Drive Train: #520 Chain (T, T Sprockets)
- Fuel Tank: 6.5 Liter / 1.72 Gallons
- Wheelbase: 1320 mm
- Front Tire: 80/100-19 (19 inches)
- Rear Tire: 100/90-16 (16 inches)
- Seat Height: 890mm
- Ground Clearance: 315mm
- Frame: Central Tube High Strength Steel Frame
- Front Forks: Inverted Hydraulic Adjustable Forks 51x54x830mm, Travel 180mm
- Rear Shock: None-Adjustable Shock, Travel 90mm
- Swing Arm: 560mm Steel
- Rims: 1.6x19, 2.15x16 Aluminum Gravity Cast
- Front Brake: Dual Piston, 240mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Single Piston, 240mm Disc
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 78x32x46 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 231 lbs
- Box Size: 67x18x34 inches
- Box Weight: 298 lbs
- Spark Plug:
- Engine Oil: Summer, Winter
- Top Speed: mph (with adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: miles per tank
- Recommended Age: 16+
- Max Rider Weight: lbs
- Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.