MotoTec X3 125cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike Green
**This Item Will Not Ship To California**
The MotoTec X3 125cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike - The latest generation of 125cc mini bike engines are faster, torquier, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Kick start, improved carburetor, and all of the standard safety features, support, and reliability that MotoTec provides.
Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any outdoor environment. Built Solid, this bike can handle any off-road riding. A Chromalloy frame, with real outdoor rubber tires, separate these bikes from similar products. Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling, and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect choice. Simple to ride, kick start for lightweight, and 4-speed manual shifting with a clutch lever.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include – Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High-Quality Suspension for a smoother ride - High Grade Starting Components - Chromoly steel frame - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
- Motor: 125cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled
- Displacement: 124 ml
- Max Power: 8.3 HP @ 7000 RPM
- Max Torque: 6.63 ft-lb @ 5000 RPM
- Compression: 9.6:1
- Transmission: Manual with Clutch Lever (N-1-2-3-4)
- Engine Start: Kick Start
- Carburetor: PZ26 Jingke
- Drive Train: #428 Chain (14T, 41T Sprockets)
- Fuel Tank: 4.5 Liter
- Wheelbase: 47.24 inches
- Front Tire: 70/100-17 (17 inches)
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14 (14 inches)
- Seat Height: 32.28 inches
- Ground Clearance: 11.81 inches
- Frame: Perimeter Cradle Type Steel Tube
- Front Forks: Non-Adjustable Inverted 45x48x735mm, Travel 140mm, Tube 33mm
- Rear Shock: Hydraulic Coil Spring 310mm, Travel 54mm
- Swing Arm: 490mm Steel
- Rims: 1.6x17, 1.85x14 Cast
- Front Brake: Single Piston, 210mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Single Piston, 190mm Disc
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 67x29x42 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 143 lbs
- Box Size: 63x15x30 inches
- Box Weight: 172 lbs
- Spark Plug: A7TC
- Engine Oil: Summer, Winter
- Top Speed: 47 mph (with adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: miles per tank
- Recommended Age: 16+
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.