MotoTec X2 110cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike Green
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The MotoTec X2 110cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike is the latest generation of 110cc mini bike engines that are faster, torquier, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Electric start, improved carburetor, and all of the standard safety features, support, and reliability that MotoTec provides.
X2 110cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike features responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling, and a big bike attitude, making this the perfect choice. Simple to ride, electric start, and semi-automatic, meaning shift by foot without a clutch lever, twist the throttle, and go.
- Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This 110cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike will offer hours of fun in almost any outdoor environment.
- Built Solid, this MotoTec X2 Dirt Bike can handle any off-road riding. A Chromalloy frame, with real outdoor rubber tires, separate these bikes from similar products.
- Motor: 110cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled
- Displacement: 107 ml
- Max Power: 6.7 HP @ 8000 RPM
- Max Torque: 4.94 ft-lb @ 5500 RPM
- Compression: 9.1:1
- Transmission: Semi-Automatic (N-1-2-3-4)
- Engine Start: Electric Start & Kick Start (12v/4ah battery)
- Carburetor: PZ22 Jingke
- Drive Train: #428 Chain (14T, 41T Sprockets)
- Fuel Tank: 3.5 Liter
- Wheelbase: 41.33 inches
- Front Tire: 60/100-14 (14 inches)
- Rear Tire: 80/100-12 (12 inches)
- Seat Height: 28 inches
- Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Frame: Cradle Type Steel Tube
- Front Forks: Non-Adjustable Inverted 650mm, Travel 140mm, Tube 33mm
- Rear Shock: Coil Spring 270mm, Travel 43mm
- Swing Arm: 320mm Steel
- Rims: 1.6x14, 1.85x12 Cast
- Front Brake: Single Piston, 220mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Single Piston, 190mm Disc
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 60x29x38 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 137 lbs
- Box Size: 53x15x26 inches
- Box Weight: 163 lbs
- Spark Plug: A7TC
- Engine Oil: Summer, Winter
- Top Speed: 41 mph (with adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: miles per tank
- Recommended Age: 13+
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.