MotoTec Phantom Gas Pocket Bike 49cc 2-Stroke Blue
Introducing the new MotoTec Phanton 49cc Gas Powered Pocket Bike! Standing at 23 inches in overall height, this tiny monster packs a punch with a 2-stroke 49cc engine. Originally made for adults to race crunched up on tiny motorcycles, pocket bikes have now become popular with kids because of their small size. And you won't find a wimpy 4-stroke engine on this model, this 2-stroke engine delivers almost twice the power.
The MotoTec Phantom Gas Pocket Bike is equipped with a 48-volt 1000-watt electric motor. so you are sure it will accelerate quickly and get to speed whenever you flick the throttle. This electric bike is fairly powerful for its size and therefore surprisingly fun to ride.
Ride it and feel like a rockstar, so try it going to work or school. This 49cc 2-Stroke Pocket Bike is recommended for students, teens, and sports enthusiasts.
The MotoTec 49cc 2-Stroke Electric Superbike is a perfect choice for a fun ride for your kids, and also for yourself. You can still use this bike for short errands and for strolling.
- Motor: 49cc 2-Stroke, Air Cooled, EPA Approved
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.25 liters
- Cruising Range: 20 miles per tank
- Fuel/Oil: Unleaded / 2-stroke Oil 32:1
- Transmission: Centrifugal (chain drive)
- Pocket Bike Size: L=40in, W=21in, H=23in
- Seat Height: 18.5in
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 170 lbs
- Frame: Ridgid Steel
- Front Tire: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inches)
- Rear Tire: 110/50-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inches)
- Disk Brakes: Front & Rear
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Box Size: 43x15x26 inches
- Box Weight: 56 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the 49cc pocket bike come with a title. I am in Virginia.
No title. They're not street legal. They are meant for racing around on a track or enjoying in large open spaces.