MotoTec Phantom Gas Pocket Bike 49cc 2-Stroke Black
**This Item Will Not Ship To California**
Introducing the new MotoTec Phanton 49cc Gas Powered Pocket Bike! Standing in at 23 inches in overall height, this tiny monster packs a punch with a 2-stroke 49cc engine. Originally made for adults to race crunched up on tiny motorcycles, pocket bikes have now become popular with kids because of their small size. And you won't find a wimpy 4-stroke engine on this model, this 2-stroke engine delivers almost twice the power.
- Motor: 49cc 2-Stroke, Air Cooled, EPA Approved
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.25 liters
- Cruising Range: 20 miles per tank
- Fuel/Oil: Unleaded / 2-stroke Oil 32:1
- Transmission: Centrifugal (chain drive)
- Pocket Bike Size: L=40in, W=21in, H=23in
- Seat Height: 18.5in
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 170 lbs
- Frame: Ridgid Steel
- Front Tire: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inches)
- Rear Tire: 110/50-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inches)
- Disk Brakes: Front & Rear
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Box Size: 43x15x26 inches
- Box Weight: 56 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have a warranty on this item
There is a 30 day parts replacement warranty.
Is there anyway it can already be put together
They cannot be pre-assembled, however, assembly is very simple. Handlebars and kickstand are all that need to be bolted on.
What one is faster, the GT or the phantom. I want one for me and my son and I nesd the a Lil faster of one. To move me or are they the same just a different name. Please let me know. Thank you.
They're going to be about the same. Rider weight and type of terrain with cause the top speed to vary slightly.
How long this take to be delivered
About 3-5 days
What is the top speed?
Approximately 30-35 mph depending on terrain and rider weight.