MotoTec Hooligan 60cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike Black
**This Item Will Not Ship To California**
The MotoTec Hooligan 60cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike - The perfect kids' starter dirt bike. The latest generation of 60cc mini bike engines is faster, torquier, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Electric start, improved carburetor, and all of the standard safety features, support, and reliability that MotoTec provides.
Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any children’s outdoor environment. Built Solid, this bike can handle any off-road riding. A Chromalloy frame, with the ability to bear your child’s weight as they grow, and real outdoor rubber tires separate this bike from similar products. Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling, and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect kids choice. Simple to ride, it's fully automatic, so just twist the throttle and go.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include – Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High-Quality Suspension for a smoother ride - High-Grade Easy Start Engine Pull Cord - Chromoly steel frame - Restrictable throttle for speed control - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
- Motor: 60cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder, Air Cooled (1P42FZA)
- Bore x Stroke: 44mm x 37.4mm
- Rated Output: 2.41 HP @ 6000 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 2.21 ft-lbs @ 4500 RPM
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Min Idle Speed: 1700
- Engine Start: Electric Start (12v/4ah battery)
- Gas Tank: 2.15 Liter
- Spark Plug: A7TC
- Engine Oil: 15w/40-SF Summer, 10w/30-SF Winter
- Top Speed: 25 mph (adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: 10+ miles per tank
- Transmission: Auto Centrifugal
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 200 lbs
- Seat Height: 24 inches
- Wheelbase: 36 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5 inches
- Frame: Steel
- Front & Rear Tires: 2.50-10 (15 inch diameter, 2.5 inch wide)
- Brakes: Front Disc, Rear Disc
- Suspension: Front Inverted Fork and Rear Mono Shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Box Size: 46x12x24 inches
- Box Weight: 113 lbs
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 49x23x28 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 97 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.