MotoTec 50cc Demon Kids Gas Dirt Bike White
The MotoTec Demon 50cc Kids Dirt Bike - The perfect kids' starter dirt bike. The latest generation of 50cc mini bike engines is faster, torquier, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Easy pull start, improved carburetor and all of the standard safety features, support, and reliability MotoTec provides.
Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any children’s outdoor environment. Built Solid, this bike can handle any off-road riding. A Chromalloy frame, with the ability to bear your child’s weight as they grow, and real outdoor rubber tires separate this bike from similar products. Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling, and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect children’s choice. Simple to ride, it's fully automatic, so just twist the throttle and go.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include – Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High-Quality Suspension for a smoother ride - High-Grade Easy Start Engine Pull Cord - Chromoly steel frame - Restrictable throttle for speed control - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
- Motor: 50cc 2-Stroke, Air Cooled, EPA Approved
- Gas/Oil Mixture: 25:1 ratio
- Bore x Stroke: 44.02mm x 33.2mm
- Rated Output: 2.4 hp @ 7,000 rpm
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.6 Liter
- Top Speed: 25 mph (adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: 10+ miles per tank
- Fuel/Oil: Unleaded / 2-stroke Oil 32:1
- Transmission: Auto Centrifugal
- Chain: 11T/54T - T8F Size
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Front & Rear Wheels: Aluminum Alloy
- Front & Rear Tires: 2.50-10
- Brakes: Front Disc, Rear Disc
- Suspension: Front Inverted Fork and Rear 190.5mm Mono Shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Seat Height from Ground: 23 inches
- Wheelbase: 34 inches (850mm)
- Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 49x23x31 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 49 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can an adult ride this ?
Yes. As long as the rider is within the 150 lb. weight capacity.
Do these need to have a title
No. Title not required.
Motorcycle 50cc...will it be too big for my I year old?
Yes. The minimum recommended age is 13 years. If it's a dirt bike that you're interested in then I would highly recommend checking out the Injusa Drift ZX Dirt Bike 12volt. It's minimum suggested age is 3 years and it comes with removable training wheels. Please click on the following link to take you to the description page of the Injusa Dirt Bike for more details.