MotoTec 50cc Demon Kids Gas Dirt Bike Green
The MotoTec Demon 50cc Kids Dirt Bike - The perfect kids' starter dirt bike. The latest generation of 50cc mini bike engines is faster, torquier, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before. Easy pull start, improved carburetor and all of the standard safety features, support, and reliability MotoTec provides.
Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any children’s outdoor environment. Built Solid, this bike can handle any off-road riding. A Chromalloy frame, with the ability to bear your child’s weight as they grow, and real outdoor rubber tires separate this bike from similar products. Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling, and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect children’s choice. Simple to ride, it's fully automatic, so just twist the throttle and go.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include – Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High-Quality Suspension for a smoother ride - High-Grade Easy Start Engine Pull Cord - Chromoly steel frame - Restrictable throttle for speed control - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
- Motor: 50cc 2-Stroke, Air Cooled, EPA Approved
- Gas/Oil Mixture: 25:1 ratio
- Bore x Stroke: 44.02mm x 33.2mm
- Rated Output: 2.4 hp @ 7,000 rpm
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.6 Liter
- Top Speed: 25 mph (adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: 10+ miles per tank
- Fuel/Oil: Unleaded / 2-stroke Oil 32:1
- Transmission: Auto Centrifugal
- Chain: 11T/54T - T8F Size
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Front & Rear Wheels: Aluminum Alloy
- Front & Rear Tires: 2.50-10
- Brakes: Front Disc, Rear Disc
- Suspension: Front Inverted Fork and Rear 190.5mm Mono Shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Seat Height from Ground: 23 inches
- Wheelbase: 34 inches (850mm)
- Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 49x23x31 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 49 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
do they sell training wheels for the 50cc bike ?
No. There are no training wheels for it.
Can I purchase this item and get it when back in stock if so when will you have more?
This item is not currently available for pre-sale.
Do you do any financing
Customers with orders up to $1000.00 will have the option to use Shop Pay to make 4 installment payments, and you will not have to wait for your order to ship.
Does it come fully assembelled
Handlebars & kickstand will need to be attached.
How long will it take to get to dunkirk in
Within 3-5 days
Will a 5'7 teen ride it well
That will be fine as long as the rider is not much more than the approximate 150 lb. weight limit.
How much speed does it go up to
Approximately 30 mph depending on the type of terrain and rider weight.
How long would it take to deliver to Roanoke Virgina??
Shipping will take approximately 3-5 days for delivery from the day it ships out. Orders typically ship within 24 hours. You will receive a shipping confirmation email which will include a FedEx tracking number at that time.