MotoTec 24v 500w Gazella Electric Dirt Bike Purple
The MotoTec 24v 500w Gazella Electric Dirt Bike is the ultimate kids' ride! Great for driveway and backyard fun, cruise over bumps, and speed through dirt trails with ease. Comes standard with front and rear suspension, front and rear brakes, parent selectable speeds, and large knobby tires.
The battery can be removed and charged separately from the bike for nonstop fun. MotoTec Gazella Electric Dirt Bike has three speeds that are easily selectable with a key lock, so you can control how fast your child can go for his or her safety.
24v Gazella Electric Dirt Bike also comes with all the necessary batteries and a charger.
This 500w Electric Dirt Bike does not require complicated operations and will ride as long as it gets on the scooter.
This Electric Dirt Bike can also increase the interaction and communication between parents and children.
- Motor: 24 Volt 500 Watt (Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet)
- Battery: TWO 12v 12ah (24v total)
- Speeds: 5, 10, 16 MPH (3 speeds, selectable with key lock)
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Chain Drive: Yes (11T front, 80T rear)
- Frame: Steel
- Tires: 2.5x10 Knobby Pneumatic
- Rims: Aluminum
- Brakes: Front and rear disc
- Suspension: 2 Front shocks, 1 rear shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key Start: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Wheelbase: 34 inches
- Seat Height: 23 inches
- Min Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Product Size: 49x22x32 inches
- Product Weight: 66 lbs
- Box Size: 42x13x22 inches
- Box Weight: 77 lbs
- Product decoration and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does the change last?
The use per charge may last a few hours and will vary based on the weight of the rider, speed, and type of terrain.