FatBoy 48v 800w Electric Scooter
The MotoTec FatBoy, aka Fat Tire & Big Wheel, is the latest economical solution for daily transportation, tackle any type of terrain with its massive 15-inch wheels that provide stable and smooth operation.
Wide handlebars for easy turning, a powerful 48v 800w rear hub motor, front and rear brakes with a large headlight are some of the features that make this the best cruiser on the market.
800W Hub Motor, Strong Power for Riding.
Front LED Light-ride safely at night. And with a horn.
Adjustable Seat, choose your most comfortable riding way.
- Motor power: 800 Watt 48v Hub Motor
- Battery: Four 12v 12ah Batteries (48v total)
- Max Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs.
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery life: Over 250 charges
- Rated Speed: 22 MPH (weight dependant)
- Range per charge: 15-20 Miles (weight dependent)
- Recharge time: 4-8hrs
- Climbing Ability: 10 Degrees
- Seat: Wide Saddle
- Seat Height from Ground: 32 inches
- Handlebar Height from Ground: 41 inches
- Handlebar Width: 30 inches
- Scooter Length: 54 inches
- Front Wheel: 15X6.00-6 air-filled tires
- Rear Wheel: 15X6.00-6 air-filled tires
- Scooter Size: 54x11x41 inches
- Ground Clearance: 3 inches
- Box Size: 56x13x28inches
- Box Weight: 101 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What does assembly require? Level of knowledge? Tools? Do you offer an assembly extra? Would this be an adult vehicle suitable to bop around town doing errands? Does the battery remove easily for charging or does it need to remain attached to the bike to charge? Thank you
They do not come pre-assembled, however, assembly is very minimal and very easy. It's basically just a few screws for the seat, handlebars, and kickstand. Instructions included. You may need a screwdriver. The recommended age is 13 years and up. As long as the rider is within the 250 lbs. weight capacity then getting around town will be no problem. I believe on this scooter the battery may need to remain attached while charging.
10 degrees isn't a lot. Will I be able to get across town on this?
Thank you for your question. As long as the rider is within the 250 lb. weight limit there won't be an issue.
How many MPH does this go
About 22-25 mph depending on the rider's weight.