Fat Tire 60v 18ah 2000w Lithium Electric Scooter Black
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Introducing the new Mototec Fat Tire 2000w Electric Scooter. This powerful hub motor, powered by a 60 volt 18ah lithium battery can reach speeds of 20mph and travel up to 20 miles per charge. Equipped with a front LED light, front, and rear hydraulic brake, and huge tires, this scooter is ready to tackle any terrain.
This Monster Cruiser has twice the power of the Knockout. That's close to 3HP ready to rip! You'll feel the torque on straightaways and crush hilly terrain. With a twist of the throttle, the MotoTec Fat Tire 2000w hits speeds over 20mph. The massive 60-volt power plant delivers 20+ miles in a single charge.
- Advanced lithium battery technology is also lighter, takes up less space, and extends battery life.
- The MotoTec Fat Tire Electric Scooter features absolutely massive 18" x 9.5" air-filled tires.
- It also comes with front/rear hydraulic brakes, an LED headlight, and keyed ignition.
- The oversized tires are all that's needed to cushion the road. If you ride a bumpy road, simply decrease tire pressure for a smoother ride.
- Motor: 2000W Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: 60v 18ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Handlebars: Tilt Adjustable
- Throttle: Variable Twist
- Key: Yes
- Top Speed: 20mph
- Max Rider Weight: 450 lbs
- Recommended Age: 16+ Years Old
- Frame: High-tensile steel
- Charge Time: 4-8 hrs
- Front/Rear Tire Size: 225/55-8
- LED Headlight: Yes
- Brake: Hydraulic Front and Rear
- Wheelbase: 51 inches
- Seat Height: 28 inches
- Box Weight: 160 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 123lbs
- Box Size: 76x18x36 inches
- Scooter Size: 71x32x45 inches
- Range Per Charge: 20+ miles in optimum conditions
- Shocks: Not needed, Handled by the massive air-filled tires
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, I’m wondering if there is any sort of golf bag attachment that you can install on the back?
Officially no. Unofficially depending on your creativity, there may still be a way to do so.
What is the shipping time on fat tire scooter
They will typically be delivered within one week from the shipping date, but as a freight truck delivery, it's possible, but not likely, to take up to two weeks for delivery.