MotoTec Warrior 52cc 2-Stroke Kids Gas Dirt Bike Blue
**This Item Will Not Ship To California**
The MotoTec Warrior 52cc Kids Dirt Bike - The perfect kids' starter dirt bike. The latest generation of 52cc mini bike engines is faster, torquier, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before. 2-Stroke engines are preferred as they provide almost double the power of the same size 4-stroke. Easy pull start, improved carburetor, and all of the standard safety features, support, and reliability MotoTec provide.
Suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any children’s outdoor environment. Built Solid, this bike can handle most beginner terrain. An aluminum frame, with the ability to bear your child’s weight as they grow, and real outdoor rubber tires separate this bike from similar products. Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling, and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect children’s choice. Simple to ride, it's fully automatic, so just twist the throttle and go.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include – Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High-Quality Suspension for a smoother ride - High-Grade Easy Start Engine Pull Cord - Aluminum frame - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
- Motor: 52cc 2-Stroke, Air Cooled
- Gas/Oil Mixture: Unleaded 25:1 ratio
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.1 Liter (.27 gal)
- Top Speed: 25 mph (adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: 10+ miles per tank
- Transmission: Auto Centrifugal
- Chain: T8F Size
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Front & Rear Tires: 2.50-10 (15 inch diameter, 2.5 inch wide)
- Brakes: Front Disc, Rear Disc
- Suspension: Front Inverted Fork and Rear Mono Shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Seat Height from Ground: 24.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 34 inches (850mm)
- Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Box Size: 46x16x23 inches
- Box Weight: 58 lbs
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 49x24x30 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 44 lbs (19.8kgs)
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.