1600w Dirt Electric Skateboard DUAL MOTOR
Our New MotoTec 1600w Board now comes with dual motors! Having 2 separate motors, 1 on each rear wheel still allows the board to turn but avoids the board from twisting during acceleration, not to mention the better traction on dirt, no more single wheel spin.
Electric MotoTec Skateboards combines the intensity of extreme sports with the classic thrills of skateboarding to deliver the best power boarding experience available! Our MotoTec Skateboard takes the fun of surfing, snowboarding, and other adrenaline sports and combines it with skateboarding and off-road trails, then throws it all at you in one super fun package.
Controlled using a wireless, handheld remote control with the variable throttle, this means you are always in control of how fast or slow you want to go.
And when you want to stop, your skateboard is equipped with an integrated anti-lock braking system so you can stop safely.
The MotoTec 1600w Off Road Electric Skateboard has a top speed of 22 mph with a riding time of 60-90 minutes. The battery pack takes 3-5 hours to fully charge.
Battery: 36V 14AH
- LED Battery Meter
- 12 ply maple deck
- Box Size: 46.5x21x11
- Auto Power Shut Off
- Skateboard Weight: 71 lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 260 lbs
- Charging period: 3-5 Hours
- 10-inch air-filled tires (3.00-4)
- Belt Drive (One per rear wheel)
- Range: 10 miles (weight dependant)
- Adjustable Speed Settings: Slow, Fast
- Accelerates from 0-15 in 3.5 seconds!
- Top speed: 18-22 mph (weight dependant)
- Specially Designed Trucks and Spring Bushings
- Motor Power: 1600 watts (800w per motor, Dual Motors)
- Interference-free wireless controller (Forward, Neutral, BRAKE)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.